ALEH Bnei Brak
- 200+ children
- Infants-21 years old
- 300+ staff members
- 350 outpatient treatments weekly
- 100 volunteers
- On-site Hydrotherapy Pool
- Integrated Special Education School
- Nursery and Early Childhood program
- Large Paramedical Outpatient Clinic
- Assistive Aids Equipment Workshop
- Vocational Training Workshop Program
- The Beit Yahalom residential facility is Aleh’s flagship building. Today, it provides a warm, home-like environment for over 90 severely disabled children while caring for all of their complex rehabilitative, social, educational and medical needs. After school, the children participate in stimulating extra-curricular activities that combine therapeutic treatments with fun activities, such as horseback riding, beauty care, and social events with children in the community. The facility includes living quarters, an advanced medical clinic, vocational workshops, a special education school, and a hydrotherapy pool.
- Its Yad LeTaf Nursery & Kindergarten is specially equipped for 80+ infants and toddlers with a wide range of developmental delays and disabilities. Thenursery’s intensive early intervention program works to discover each child's abilities and develop them to the fullest. The end goal is to help the children mainstream into regular learning environments.
- Outpatient Paramedical Clinic – Aleh’s outpatient clinic provides over 350 paramedical treatments weekly: physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, animal therapy, music and art therapy and hydrotherapy. A modern Rehabilitative Fitness Gym offers fun and motivating exercise opportunities. The clinic also offers parents a variety of workshops on early intervention, recognizing developmental delays, and home-based therapy techniques.
- Assistive Aids Equipment Workshop – adapts and customizes each child's equipment, according to the specifics of Aleh’s occupational therapy and physiotherapy staff.
- Rehabilitative Assistants Training Program- Aleh provides professional training to its caregivers to ensure the highest quality of life possible for Aleh's children.